LineUp German documentary productions and co-productions @ 73 BERLINALE
- AFRAID DOESN'T EXIST | ES GIBT KEINE ANGST by Anna Zett [Forum Expanded]
- AND ME, I'M DANCING TOO | MAN KHOD, MAN HAM MIRAGHSAM by Mohammad Valizadegan, [Generation 14plus]
- CALLS FROM MOSCOW | LLAMDAS DESDE MOSCÚ by Luís Alejandro Yero, 65min, coP: COSMIC PRODUCTIONS, [Forum]
- DE FACTO by Selma Doborac, 130min, WS: sixpackfilm, [Forum]
- THE EARLY RAIN WHICH WASHES AWAY THE CHAFF BEFORE SPRING RAINS | DER FRÜHE REGEN WÄSCHT DIE SPREU WEG VOR DEM FRÜHLINGSREGEN by Heiko-Thandeka Ncube, 12min, P: Heiko-Thandeka Ncube, [Forum Expanded]
- THE ECHO | DAS ECHO | EL ECO by Tatiana Huezo, 100min, P: Tatiana Huezo, Radiola Films, [Encounter]
- IN-BETWEEN WORLDS | ZWISCHENWELT by Cana Bilir-Meier, 18min, P: Cana Bilir-Meier, [Forum Expanded]
- IN UKRAINE | W UKRAINIE by Piotr Pawlus, Tomasz Wolksi, 85min P: Kijora Film, coP: INDI FILM, [Forum]
- IRON BUTTERFLIES Trimafilm GmbH,
- KASH KASH – WITHOUT FEATHERS WE CAN'T LIVE by Lea Najjar, 90min, WS: MAGNETFILM, [Guest Perspective German Cinema]
- LEAVING AND STAYING | GEHEN UND BLEIBEN by Volker Koepp, 178min, D: SALZGEBER [Forum]
- LONELY OAKS – ONLY YOUR LIFE BETWEEN | VERGISS MEYN NICHT– NUR DEIN LEBEN STEHT DAGEGEN by Fabiana Fragale, Kilian Kuhlendahl, Jens Mühlhoff, 100min, P: MADE IN GERMANY Filmprod, [Perspective German Cinema]
- NUCLEAR NOMADS | NOMADES DU NUCLEAIRE | ATOMNOMADEN by Kilian Armando Friedrich, Tizian Stromp Zargari, P: HFF Munich, [Perspective German Cinema]
- SEVEN WINTERS IN TEHERAN | SIEBEN WINTER IN TEHERAN by Steffi Niederzoll, 97min, P: MADE IN GERMANY Filmprod, [Perspective German Cinema]
- UNDER THE SKY OF DAMASCUS by [Panorama Dokumente]
- THE WAITING | DAS WARTEN by Volker Schlecht with Karen Lips, 15min 35sec, P: mobyDOK GmbH,[Short]
- WAKING UP IN SILENCE by Mila Zhluktenko, Daniel Asadi Faezi, 17min 40sec, WS: Square Eyes, [Generation Kplus]
Click on this page and you can find all the titles that have already been announced for the 2023 Berlinale programme. Further titles will be published here as they are revealed. Find the programme of Berlinale Forum & Forum Expanded at the website of Arsenal – Institut für Film und Videokunst e.V.
53 BERLINALE FORUM: Powerful documentaries stand alongside highly personal essay films, while works of fiction draw on pared-down plots or surrealist exuberance in equal measure. Whether narrow analogue formats or digital scans, 80s video footage or hand-coloured images from cinema’s early years: the 28 films that make up the 53rd Berlinale Forum main programme celebrate the diversity of cinematic forms, approaches and narratives, and explore the predicaments of the past and the present in unflinching fashion.
With German documentary productions and co-productions such as:
• DE FACTO • LEAVING AND STAYING • CALLS FROM MOSCOW • IN UKRAINE •
18 FORUM EXPANDED is presenting a total of 33 works from 19 countries at the Forum Expanded cinemas, at the silent green Betonhalle, as well as at SAVVY Contemporary and in the Marshall McLuhan Salon of the Embassy of Canada in Berlin including German documentary productions and co-productions such as:
• THE EARLY RAIN WHICH WASHES AWAY THE CHAFF BEFORE SPRING RAINS • AFRAID DOESN'T EXIST • IN-BETWEEN WORLD •
• Book your Rough Cut Presentations at the EFM!
Showcase up to four fresh titles in finalisation stage at an EFM Cinema at Potsdamer Platz. The daily hour-long sessions are followed by 30 minutes Meet the Projects gatherings in which you can network and find future partners. All decision makers, festival programmers, gap financing partners, projects looking for post-production fundings and sales agents are warmly wellcome.
Documentary industry professionals, look out for your spot to get together and exchange within our Café Connect at the Documentation Centre for Displacement, Expulsion, Reconciliation, the new location of the EFM at Stresemannstr. 90, 10963 Berlin.
For infos and bookings reach out at email@example.com
Browse the EFM 2023 Newsletter of December 10, 2023 here.
• Book your EFM Market Screenings here.
Focussing all activities at Potsdamer Platz, the EFM offers numerous state-of-the-art screening venues in different sizes, all in proximity to the EFM venues and the festival centre.
Book your film or series market screenings now as we are looking forward to celebrating the return of audiences to the cinemas with you. Depending on your project you will have various screening options, such as on-site and/or online. [firstname.lastname@example.org]
The line up of German documentary productions and co-productions in the programm of the 73rd edition of the Internatinal Filmfestspiele Berlin as well as EFMscreenings will be published here after February 7, 2023. Stay tuned!
as single page