#39FFMUC with seven German documentary productions and co-productions, including MARIUPOLIS 2 by Mants Kvedaravicius, Hanna Bilobrova.
FILMFEST MÜNCHEN, Germany’s largest summer film festival, which screens some 200 films annually. Countless filmmakers come to Munich from all over the world to present their latest work in person and interact directly with audiences in a relaxed summertime setting. FFMUC is also a major event for representatives of the film industry, who come together to exchange ideas and initiate new projects. This is the place to explore the whole spectrum of contemporary global cinema, from independent gems to star-studded German and international films.
LineUp German documentary productions and co-productions:
- BALANCE OF THE FIVE ELEMENTS | 5 ELEMENTE DER UNENDLICHKEIT by Jan Hinrik Drevs, 100min, P: Gebrüder Beetz, [SPOTLIGHT]
- A BREATH OF LIFE | EIN HAUCH LEBEN | C'È UN SOFFIO DI VITA SOLTANTO by Daniele Coluccini, Matteo Botrugno, 95min, P: Blue Mirror, Bielle Re, Tama Filmproduktion, Kimera Film [International Independents]
- CHAMPAGNE FOR THE EYES – POISON FOR THE REST | CHAMPAGNER FÜR DIE AUGEN – GIFT FÜR DEN REST by Klaus Lemke, P: KLF Klaus Lemke Filmproduktion [SPOTLIGHT]
- ELFRIEDE JELINEK – LANGUAGE UNLEASHED | ELFRIEDE JELINEK – DIE SPRACHE VON DER LEINE LASSEN by Claudia Müller, P: CALA Filmprod., Plan-C Filmproduktion OG [New German Cinema]
- LIEBE ANGST by Sandra Prechtel, P: Freischwimmer Film with IT WORKS! Medien, D: Real Fiction Filmverleih e.K. [New German Cinema]
- MARIUPOLIS 2 by Mants Kvedaravicius, Hanna Bilobrova, 112min, WS: The Match Factory GmbH [SPOTLIGHT]
- ONE IN A MILLION by Joya Thome, 84min, P: Flare Film GmbH, WS: Syndicado Distribution [KINDERFILMFEST]
as single page:
• 39 FFMUC 2022 •