Germany in the spotlight! The Biergarten of L'inis
For 15 years, L'inis – Institut national de l'image et du son – has maintained a friendship with the HFF Munich Film School. In a festive biergarten atmosphere, discover some powerful works that have been made here and there, in the presence of the crews. It’s an opportunity to discuss documentaries, meet inspired artisans, and party Bavarian-style! November, 24, 2023 5:00P.M. Cinémathèque québécoise – Salle Norman-McLaren. This activity is free.
LineUp German productions and co-productions .
- BACKGROUND by Khaled Abdulwahed, 63min, P: pong film GmbH, [Panorama - Horizons]
- THE ECHO | EL ECO | DAS ECHO by Tatiana Huezo, 102min, WS: The Match Factory GmbH, [Panorama – Essentials]
- LANDSHAFT by Daniel Kötter, 96min, WS: Syndicado Film Sales, [Panorama – Against the Grain]
- MALQUERIDAS by Tana Gilbert, 75min, coP: Dirk Manthey Film, WS: Square Eyes Film, [international Feature Competition]
- OUTSIDE CENTER by Eli Jean Tahchi, 20min, P: HFF Munich, L'inis Montreal, [National Short and Medium-Lenght Competition]
- STILL RECORDING by Saeed Albatal, Ghiath Ayoub, 120min, D: Arizona Distribution, ©2018 [Focus Bidayyat : New Beginnings] The films editor, Qutaiba Barhamji, will be offering a masterclass on November 20th, in the Fernand-Seguin theater of the Cinémathèque québécoise.