• THE WAITING by Volker Schlecht
• LAMARCK by Marian Mayland
• RED EARS by Paul Drey
• THE UNICORN IN SNOWPANTS SUDDENLY RAN OFF | DAS EINHORN MIT DER SCHNEEHOSE RANNTE PLÖTZLICH LOS by Philipp Schaeffer
• TURTLENECK PHANTASIES by Gernot Wieland, an Austrian/German co-production
in the category Documentary Short Films.
A total number of 18 German prodactions and coproductions of short films have been submitted to the competition for the 96th OSCARS® in the categories Animated Short Film, Live Action Short Film and Documentary Short Film, after winning a qualifying award or theatrical exhibition in the USA between October 1, 2022 and September 30, 2023.
Browse all titles in the category Documentary Short Films at the website of German Films.
• LES FILLES D'OLFA | FOUR DAUGHTERS by Kaouther Ben Hania, a French, Tunisian, German and, Saudi-Arabian co-production is the 96 Academy Awards, Best International Feature Film — Tunisian entry.
IN THE SHADOW OF BEIRUT by Stephen Gerard Kelly, Garry Keane, an Irish, German, Eebanese, GB co-production, is the 96 Academy Awards, Best International Feature Film — Irish entry.
as single page:
• 96 OSCARS® •
• 96 documentary feature qualifying festival list •
• How to Qualify for the Academy Awards •
• RULES & ELIGIBILITY •
••• documentary feature lenght •
••• documentary short •
••• international feature film award •